Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

3.x -> 2.x

Have a question on how to do something, why something is done the way it is or an idea to make the files or site better? Ask it here.

3.x -> 2.x

#1  Postby zich » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:07 pm

Hi all, im new here.^^

is there any way to convert the files for army builder 3.x to files for 2.x (i know there is a way to do this the other way round)
zich
Recruit
Recruit

#2  Postby zich » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:35 pm

if there is no way to convert the new file, is there a way to download ab40k3.45 which was the version one could download from wolflair.com (but somehow cant do so now)??
zich
Recruit
Recruit

Re: 3.x -> 2.x

#3  Postby jlong05 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:29 am

zich wrote:Hi all, im new here.^^

is there any way to convert the files for army builder 3.x to files for 2.x (i know there is a way to do this the other way round)
In short. No. Not trying to be rude, but this has really been discussed a number of times here and on wolflairs forums. Basically, the design of the 3.x system is vastly morecomplex than 2.x making the files in-convertable. There was a 2 - 3 conversion, but it really was a minor use as it really was better to start from scratch anyways.
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
jlong05
Maintainer
Maintainer

#4  Postby jlong05 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:31 am

zich wrote:if there is no way to convert the new file, is there a way to download ab40k3.45 which was the version one could download from wolflair.com (but somehow cant do so now)??
We no longer house any 2.x files. I believe there was someone working on them awhile back(not a maintainer). Unfortunatly I cannot remember who he was. If anyone knows, he may still have that file available. However I doubt it has any new material.
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
jlong05
Maintainer
Maintainer

Return to Questions, Comments and Suggestions