Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

Let's get GW to FAQ the SM Sergeants, Bikes, and Relics!

Have a question on how to do something, why something is done the way it is or an idea to make the files or site better? Ask it here.

Let's get GW to FAQ the SM Sergeants, Bikes, and Relics!

#1  Postby gungagreg » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:33 am

Since the maintenance team is waiting for a FAQ, let's do something crazy and send requests to GW - copy this and send to: Gamefaqs@gwplc.com

"I'm reading a lot of confusion over these issues from tournament organizers and players at my local store:

1. Chapter Relics: Can a character get more than one of the different chapter relics? For instance, can a Chapter Master trade his bolt pistol AND chain sword for the Eternal Shield and the Burning Blade or can a character get only one relic? Follow up, if he can get more than one relic, can he also get a third one in the form of the Armor Indomitus which doesn't require an exchange of weapon?

2. Sergeant Melee and Ranged Weapons: Can a Space Marine Sergeant use his free replacement of his Bolter for a Chainsword and then exchange the Chainsword for a weapon on the Melee or Ranged Weapons tables (at the appropriate additional cost)? Related to this, is the FAQ that allows the Bike Squads to exchange their Bolt Pistol for a Chainsword intended to enable them to then exchange the Chainsword for a Special Weapon?

Thanks!"

Let's all get this answered!
gungagreg
Cultist
Cultist

Re: Let's get GW to FAQ the SM Sergeants, Bikes, and Relics!

#2  Postby gungagreg » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:46 am

As a bonus, you'll get a neat form reply from GW! Print, frame, and post up for your viewing pleasure!!!

"Rules Queries
9:32 PM (14 minutes ago)
to me

We have received your email and will ensure that this is read and
considered for the next FAQ/Errata update. Many thanks for your
valuable feedback!
--
*Information in this email and any attachments is confidential, subject to
copyright and must not be*
*used or disclosed except for the purpose it has been sent, unless required
by law.*
*Games Workshop Limited, *registered in England and Wales, under company
number 1467092, and
registered at Games Workshop, Willow Road, Lenton, Nottingham NG7 2WS.
gungagreg
Cultist
Cultist

Return to Questions, Comments and Suggestions