Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

7th Edition????

Have a question on how to do something, why something is done the way it is or an idea to make the files or site better? Ask it here.

Re: 7th Edition????

#16  Postby Akaiyou » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:31 am

So will there be a 7th ed update?
Akaiyou
Slugga Boy
Slugga Boy

#17  Postby Homer_S » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:51 pm

Bear with us. We have just brought a new maintainer on board. I did Imperial Guard, he has started up with Astra Militarum and Militarum Tempestus. You might have noticed from the laundry list of bugs he is quite busy. Once that is stable, we have a whole bunch of Imperial Armour as well as Apocalypse to update. I have to nuke Eldar, Iyanden and Corsairs starting from the ground up to get 6th edition allies working right. Then we can start on 7th edition. Also, you might have noticed our lead maintainer has had to step away to take care of real world issues. Rest assured, we don't do this because we have to, we do it because we want to. A complete list of what has changed would help us immensely. Here is a link: http://www.ab40k.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3174 to collect them in one place.

Regards,
Homer

P.S. BTW, you can always set Apocalypse on and it is like having an unbound list anyway.
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
Homer_S
Site Admin
Site Admin

#18  Postby kturock » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:29 am

Is there anyway to make a list using allies; either Desperate Allies or Come the Apocalypse? For example Necrons and CSM? When setting up 2 seperate forces, like 1000 points of Necrons and 500 CSM, you still have to choose 2 troop choices for the allies. The rules show HQ and 1 troop. Page 122.
I've tried choosing 'both the 'come the apocalypse' and desperate allies' levels of alliance and nothing changes.
Thanks.
kturock
Recruit
Recruit

#19  Postby Homer_S » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:13 pm

kturock wrote:Is there anyway to make a list using allies; either Desperate Allies or Come the Apocalypse? For example Necrons and CSM? When setting up 2 seperate forces, like 1000 points of Necrons and 500 CSM, you still have to choose 2 troop choices for the allies. The rules show HQ and 1 troop. Page 122.
I've tried choosing 'both the 'come the apocalypse' and desperate allies' levels of alliance and nothing changes.
Thanks.

I would have to test, but please confirm if you are using Detachments and drag and dropping units to assign them to the Detachments to do this?

Homer
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
Homer_S
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Questions, Comments and Suggestions