Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

Two Questions

Have a question on how to do something, why something is done the way it is or an idea to make the files or site better? Ask it here.

Two Questions

#1  Postby Kryzak » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:19 pm

Hi,

I just bought Army Builder 3.x and it's quite awesome (compared to 2.x)! I have two questions though...

1. I heard there was a program that allows you to convert most of the 2.x files into 3.x files. Do you know where I can get it?

2. I saw that the "reports" section had someone asking why the Eldar Phoenix Lords were not there. There used to be a "Show Special Characters" selection in 2.x, but I can't find it anywhere in the menus for 3.x Any help?

Thanks!
Kryzak
Recruit
Recruit

Re: Two Questions

#2  Postby harkan » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:58 pm

1. I heard there was a program that allows you to convert most of the 2.x files into 3.x files. Do you know where I can get it?

the LW site has it, you may have to search for it though

2. I saw that the "reports" section had someone asking why the Eldar Phoenix Lords were not there. There used to be a "Show Special Characters" selection in 2.x, but I can't find it anywhere in the menus for 3.x

click on the little clipboard icon, go into Roster option and click special characters
harkan
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3  Postby Kryzak » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:45 pm

Thank you Harkan!

The LW support people told me to ask the forums... is that a different forum?
Kryzak
Recruit
Recruit

#4  Postby harkan » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:59 pm

yeah, the ones at LW
harkan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Questions, Comments and Suggestions