Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

Adeptus Astartes Stormwing formation where is it?

Have a question on how to do something, why something is done the way it is or an idea to make the files or site better? Ask it here.

Adeptus Astartes Stormwing formation where is it?

#1  Postby Akaiyou » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:02 am

Can't find this formation in AB been looking and looking don't see it anywhere, why is it being excluded, it's probably one of the most commonly used dataslate
Akaiyou
Slugga Boy
Slugga Boy

Re: Adeptus Astartes Stormwing formation where is it?

#2  Postby Homer_S » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:03 pm

Akaiyou wrote:Can't find this formation in AB been looking and looking don't see it anywhere, why is it being excluded, it's probably one of the most commonly used dataslate

Excluded seems a bit harsh. How about logging this as a bug in the tracker and give a reference to the rules: Escalation, Dataslate or White Dwarf? Then the maintainer can look for it and get it coded.

Homer
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
Homer_S
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3  Postby Akaiyou » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:23 am

It's a very common formation from one of the very first dataslates released, it seemed weird that it's not there thus the term excluded came into play as I can't fathom anyone never having at least heard of the stormrave + 2 stormtalon formation specially AB staff which is so diligent with rules and the like.

It's been missing for a while, i've been waiting on it to be added chalking it up to a small hiccup since i saw formations were being added slowly so i said "they'll prob add that next release" and well here we are..3 releases later im just wondering at this point if this dataslate was somehow invalidated by GW (yes i actually LOOKED this up before posting here) because I trust you guys to be THAT diligent that maybe i missed big news like that.

In fact AB staff has corrected me several times in the past lol, so i honestly got into the habit of doing research before i open my mouth here reporting a "bug" or some other nonsense that I may get corrected on.

Anyway sorry for long pointless response, i just found out that Utopia got cancelled lol hours of my life i wont ever get back DAMN YOU FOX!
Akaiyou
Slugga Boy
Slugga Boy

#4  Postby Homer_S » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:55 am

Akaiyou wrote:It's a very common formation from one of the very first dataslates released, it seemed weird that it's not there thus the term excluded came into play as I can't fathom anyone never having at least heard of the stormrave + 2 stormtalon formation specially AB staff which is so diligent with rules and the like.

It's been missing for a while, i've been waiting on it to be added chalking it up to a small hiccup since i saw formations were being added slowly so i said "they'll prob add that next release" and well here we are..3 releases later im just wondering at this point if this dataslate was somehow invalidated by GW (yes i actually LOOKED this up before posting here) because I trust you guys to be THAT diligent that maybe i missed big news like that.

In fact AB staff has corrected me several times in the past lol, so i honestly got into the habit of doing research before i open my mouth here reporting a "bug" or some other nonsense that I may get corrected on.

Anyway sorry for long pointless response, i just found out that Utopia got cancelled lol hours of my life i wont ever get back DAMN YOU FOX!

Bummer, still mourning Firefox.

Homer
Homer_S
Site Admin
Site Admin

#5  Postby Homer_S » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:51 pm

Hey,

I know I suggested posting a bug, but can you post missing rules in this thread instead: 7th Edition Edits? I'll update the first post.

Homer
Homer_S
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Questions, Comments and Suggestions