Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

8th Edition Space Wolves

Have a question about how to do something in the datafiles? Ask it here, we'll help if we can. NOTE: We cannot teach you how to use ABCREATE or how our files work, we don't have the time.

8th Edition Space Wolves

#1  Postby sampennock » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:02 pm

Hello, please forgive me if I'm in the wrong place. I'm new to this forum stuff.

I am and always have been a Vlka Fenryka (Space Wolf) nut. I'd like to help the community at best and at worst just put the data files for 8th into the program for myself. As a retired disabled vet I've got the time if someone can point me in the right direction and get me started. While I've never done this kind of work before I made a career out of doing things I never did before and were sometimes considered nigh on impossible (for me that is).
Besides it will make me feel good to be able to give something back to the community that held my hand sometimes when I came home from the war. Maybe not a fair trade but the best I've got for now.

Again thanks for taking the time to read this and thanks in advance for anything you can toss my way that will help me sort through everything so I can get started. Hopefully this will help out the other members of The Rout out there.

Sam Pennock
SSgt/USMC Ret.
sampennock
Recruit
Recruit

Re: 8th Edition Space Wolves

#2  Postby Homer_S » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:36 pm

Welcome!

I think Space Wolves are in since they were in Index: Imperium 1. The best way to help is to beta test the files and post bugs in the bug tracker.

Homer
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
Homer_S
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3  Postby redeath » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:17 pm

Space Wolves don't appear to be in :( it I just checked I guess its incomplete or a bug
redeath
Recruit
Recruit

#4  Postby Hammbone » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:52 pm

<cite>redeath wrote:</cite>Space Wolves don't appear to be in :( it I just checked I guess its incomplete or a bug
Thanks for your input. I'll have a look at it.
Hammbone
Maintainer
Maintainer

Return to Datafile Programming Support