Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

DKoK FAQ

Have a question on how to do something, why something is done the way it is or an idea to make the files or site better? Ask it here.

DKoK FAQ

#1  Postby Melissia » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:14 pm

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/P ... /kreig.pdf

Would be nice to see this incorporated in the next update (or perhaps the update after next). I've always been tempted to make a DKoK army myself, and this looks pretty decent.

I couldn't find any mention of this when I searched, sorry if this is a repost.
Melissia
Recruit
Recruit

Re: DKoK FAQ

#2  Postby Homer_S » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:08 pm

Working on it. Probably not until after the next update, as Spearhead is due next IIRC.

Homer
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
Homer_S
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3  Postby Fyrebyrd » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:23 pm

AB40k Admin from site rules wrote:...A few points about the files that are listed in the FAQs but are worth reminding everyone of.

(1) New files will not and never will be released less than one month after the codex/rule book has been put on sale. This is the latest release date, not an army deal or pre-order

(2) Although we will try to stick to time frames they are always approximate. We are a group of unpaid volunteers and real life takes priority...

If I recall correctly this list was published around 7-20-10(and a new faq as of 7-27-10). We have a required one month wait on any and all published materials by GW and FW. This is one of the things next in line to be taken care of, however Homer is right as the task at hand is the Spearhead rules as of right now. Stay Tuned! :)
Fyrebyrd
Fyrebyrd
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

#4  Postby Melissia » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:09 am

Cool, either way I benefit (I have been waiting for a Spearhead update too). Keep up the good work :ork-smug:
Melissia
Recruit
Recruit

Return to Questions, Comments and Suggestions