Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

IA8 Shadow Captain Korvydae

Have a question on how to do something, why something is done the way it is or an idea to make the files or site better? Ask it here.

IA8 Shadow Captain Korvydae

#1  Postby Spartan085 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:01 am

I was hoping someone could add Shadow Captain Korvydae from IA8 into an update soon. As a Raven Guard player he is pretty important as we only have two named characters. Thanks for your help!

Carl
Spartan085
Recruit
Recruit

Re: IA8 Shadow Captain Korvydae

#2  Postby Homer_S » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:44 am

He's in there. Start a Space Marines roster and check the (NCM) Raven Guard box under Chapters. Check Non codex materials under Roster Options to make the error go away. He is under HQs. I think he should probably appear for a codex chapter with IA but that is up to Shaggai.

Also, you can throw these types of requests into the Tracker under Imperial Armour. That let's us track them and make sure they get addressed.

Homer
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
Homer_S
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: IA8 Shadow Captain Korvydae

#3  Postby shaggai » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:20 am

The shadow Captain will be extended in the next general release to allow him to be used in nominal 5E codex army lists as well as the "specific" Raven Guard list (which he is currenlty in).
Age of Cash-mar - alienate you fan base and find a new way to squeeze money out of those poor souls!
shaggai
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Questions, Comments and Suggestions