Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

Detatchments?

Have a question on how to do something, why something is done the way it is or an idea to make the files or site better? Ask it here.

Detatchments?

#1  Postby Daemon8666 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:47 am

I realize this is going to be an easy answer, but its one I've found nowhere and I've been scouring Google and reinstalling for an hour and a half, and since there's no search function for this forum I figured I should just ask:

Does anyone know what causes me to not have the detachment choices available when creating an army? I got the 7th update, and while I can use it it gives me the requirement for my battle-born that all units be in a detachment, but it's not even available to choose. Any help is appreciated; I saw someone on the AB40K Maintainers page commenting this as well, but he'd gotten no response.
Daemon8666
Recruit
Recruit

Re: Detatchments?

#2  Postby Homer_S » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:58 am

Let's start with the easy stuff. Did you look for "Combined Arms Detachment" in the Detachment button/filter? Also, what race are you using?

Homer
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
Homer_S
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3  Postby Daemon8666 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:55 am

Homer_S wrote:Let's start with the easy stuff. Did you look for "Combined Arms Detachment" in the Detachment button/filter? Also, what race are you using?

Homer

Ultramarines. I was able to get the Nemesis Strike Force to show in GK, the standard choices in Tyranid (Allied and Combined) are available, and also all three choices under Orks (I loaded several in quick succession to test). Ultramarines currently displays no options for detachments.

EDIT: Doubt it's helpful to say so but it appears they definitively don't show at all, on any category. Detachments is blank, and searching for same on the "All" list as well as the other categories show its absence across the board.
Sorry, I don't do much bug reporting so if there's anything else I can provide to help you guys fire away.
Daemon8666
Recruit
Recruit

#4  Postby Daemon8666 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:18 pm

Obviously you guys had this on the bug list and it was my mistake; thanks for the quick fixes and keep up all the good work!
Daemon8666
Recruit
Recruit

Return to Questions, Comments and Suggestions