Username:

Password:

Remember me

• Find Us On Facebook

Donation

Have a question on how to do something, why something is done the way it is or an idea to make the files or site better? Ask it here.

Donation

#1  Postby Darkn3ss F4lls » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:45 pm

Greetings Maintainers,

Do you all have a way to donate to the project to keep it running and such?
Darkn3ss F4lls
Conscript
Conscript

Re: Donation

#2  Postby Homer_S » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:24 pm

Thank you for the offer but we do not accept donations. If you really want to help, dive into the files for the latest codex or your favorite, and really look for bugs. Our files are only as good as the bug hunting users perform on them. My pet peeve is hearing people say things like "I do my lists by abacus because I once found an error in *insert list builder name* in the past." I've played pickup games against books I'm not familiar with only to find out I lost since my opponent had 150 more points than I did.

Homer
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
Homer_S
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3  Postby Darkn3ss F4lls » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:34 pm

Roger that I have some more bugs coming down the shoot
Darkn3ss F4lls
Conscript
Conscript

#4  Postby Akaiyou » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:04 pm

I agree with homer I find AB files to be the most reliable, battlescribe is a close second but the format for AB is def superior.

On the subject of bug reporting the space wolves lords of war need to be updated there is no Fellblade option! It's been like that for a while now, i reported it 3 updates ago and still missing, I just finished building my fellblade last week so i've been keeping an eagle eye on that specific fix.

I also reported that in competition output the fellblade was missing some options (before it disappeared entirely)
Akaiyou
Slugga Boy
Slugga Boy

#5  Postby Darkn3ss F4lls » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:31 pm

Is this still the best way to help out? Aka in preparation for Saturday and beyond?
Darkn3ss F4lls
Conscript
Conscript

Return to Questions, Comments and Suggestions